Essential Conversations Online Workshop
Thriving in the information age requires us to satisfy competing demands. For example, we need to do more—with fewer resources. We need to learn more—in less time. We need to show more initiative and independent thought—yet work more collaboratively with others. We need to give more thought to the long term—despite less certainty about what tomorrow will bring. To succeed in today’s workplace we need to learn faster, work smarter and achieve more.
This online workshop will help you learn:
- How to use the power of conversations to take control of your performance and growth at work.
- The five questions you can use to maximize your learning from both your successes and your failures.
- How to create a plan to expand your impact at work and how to get the support you need to implement the plan.
- How to use feedback to learn, unlearn and relearn faster than ever before.
- How to create development plans that will propel you into the ranks of top performers and sustain you there.
- How to ensure that your year-end reviews are accurate, balanced, complete and free of major surprises.
Target Audience: Individual Contributors and Supervisors who wish to take control of their performance and growth.
To Learn More About this Workshop: