Making a Difference Online Career Management Workshop
What you will learn: The world of work is constantly changing. Some of the career management strategies that worked for you yesterday will not work for you tomorrow. To continue to thrive in the future, you will need to think and act differently. The ideas and tools in this highly interactive online workshop will help you do just that. More specifically you will learn:
- The strategies that will enable you to maximize your career vitality and resilience.
- The nature of your talents, and how to leverage them to maximize your performance and fulfillment.
- How to build on your strengths and manage your weaknesses.
- How to increase the value you create for the organization and meet the escalating demands of today’s workplace—without burning yourself out.
- What you need to do to become and remain a top performer throughout your career.
- How to avoid the plateauing trap and succeed in today’s flatter, less hierarchical organizations.
- How to expand your contributions to the success of the organization—and keep them growing—without waiting for someone to promote you or give you a bigger job.
- How to remain motivated and keep learning when new jobs are scarce.
- How to create an effective career plan, and get the support you need to implement your plan.
Target Audience: Anyone who wishes to take control of their career—Supervisors and Individual Contributors alike.
To Learn More About this Workshop: