Career Leadership Skills
What you will learn: This workshop will provide you with the tools and skills you need to help your people take more effective responsibility for their careers, thereby increasing their engagement, performance, and retention. Specifically you will learn how to:
- Engage your people in meaningful career discussions that will help them make more informed and effective career decisions for themselves.
- Help people use their current job as the primary vehicle for career development.
- Help people align their talents and interests with the business needs of the organization.
- Help people build on their strengths while managing their weaknesses.
- Help others increase their satisfaction and expand their contributions to the success of the organization—starting in their current job.
- Maximize motivation and growth—especially in today’s flatter organizations where opportunities to move up may be limited.
- Help others understand the keys to becoming and remaining high performers throughout their careers.
Target Audience: Leaders, Supervisors and HR Professionals.
Duration: One day.
To Learn More About this Workshop: