Mastering My Career
In this workshop you will be given ideas and tools to help you develop greater career resilience and maximize your employability.
What you will learn: Career success, however you define it, depends on your ability to take control of your learning, performance and employability. You will leave this workshop with a concrete career plan for expanding your contributions to the success of the organization, while simultaneously achieving your own definition of career success. More specifically you will learn:
- The strategies that will enable you to maximize your career vitality and resilience.
- The nature of your talents and how to leverage them to maximize your performance and fulfillment.
- How to build on your strengths and manage your weaknesses.
- What your organization needs from you—but may not have communicated.
- How to increase the value you create for the organization, and meet the escalating expectations of today’s workplace—without burning yourself out.
- What you need to do to become and remain a top performer throughout your career.
- How to avoid the plateauing trap and succeed in today’s flatter, less hierarchical organizations.
- How to expand your contributions to the success of the organization—without waiting for a promotion or for someone to give you a bigger job.
- How to remain motivated and keep learning when opportunities to move up or to a new job are limited.
- How to create an effective career plan, and get the support you need to implement your plan.
Target Audience: Supervisors and Individual Contributors.
Duration: One day.
To Learn More About this Workshop: