Seven Conversations for Exceptional Leaders
Conversations are the primary vehicle whereby leaders engage their people, develop them, and achieve world-class results. In this workshop you will acquire the skills and tools you need to lead seven conversations that will maximize your impact on employee engagement and business results.
What you will learn: The Seven Conversations Workshop will give you the skills and tools you need to help others learn faster, work smarter, and achieve more. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Engage others in conversations that build their confidence and ability to think and act for themselves.
- Help people set business goals that will ensure greater personal contribution and superior business results.
- Accelerate the growth of others in ways that will improve their performance, employability and job satisfaction.
- Foster a culture where you and your people get the candid day-to-day feedback needed to accelerate your learning, reach your goals, and move your careers from good to great.
- Give feedback that motivates, changes behavior, accelerates learning, reduces defensiveness, and supports goal attainment.
- Effectively prepare for and conduct results reviews that will both minimize stress and maximize the value of these reviews for you and your direct reports.
- Help others see the company as a place where they can build a great career.
Targeted Audience: Supervisors and Managers.
Duration: One or two days. All our workshops can be tailored to serve the unique needs of your organization.
To Learn More About this Workshop: